Wolverine Bolt Sniper HPA Conversion kit.
Current Stock status - Backorder
Orders placed today will be placed in Pre-order status and will be shipped in the order that they were received when stock arrives.
HPA conversion kit for Bolt Action sniper rifles. Compatible with VSR 10 models and the Echo1 M28. Testing is in process for other sniper models as well.
A few technical highlights from the BOLT:
* Electro pneumatic: This means there will be a small battery, but NO FCU. The trigger simply attaches to the outside of the trigger box and is actuated by the trigger. When actuated it powers the valve and fires
the bb. This means the consistent output of a solenoid without the complexity and battery drain of an FCU.
* Exclusive 3-way valve design created by Wolverine Airsoft and manufactured by MAC powers the system.
* NO MOVING PARTS: During the firing of the bb nothing in the system moves other than the Solenoid Valve opening.
* Patent Pending Air Saverô Technology: Allows you to
simultaneously save up to 50% of your air per shot and match the volume air output of the system to the barrel.
* Optional 1 Piece aluminum bolt simplifies the installation especially on guns where the cylinder head is pinned to the cylinder.
* Will have the option of using a special version of our BOLT for self-contained co2 cartridge use with no external air line. ~150 shots per cartridge is possible even at 2+Joules!
* Input pressure(subject to change): 80-180psi.
* Output Energy: 1-4+J depending on setup and bbs used
The BOLT is currently designed to be compatible with Tokyo Marui VSR 10 and identical clone platforms, including the JG BAR 10.
The BOLT without Cylinder will also work in the Echo1 M28, however the Cylinder we offer is not compatible with the M28.
Package includes: BOLT SYSTEM ONLY. CYLINDER AND BATTERY NOT INCLUDED.
KENTUCKY RESIDENTS. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any Airsoft Replica from BG Airsoft. An over 18 age waiver is required for all Replica Purchases. You DO NOT need a waiver for parts and accessories. Before your order is shipped you must download, sign, scan and email a signed Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org Waivers can be downloaded by clicking on the BG Airsoft Waiver Link at the bottom of the menu on the left of this page.
While the sport of Airsoft is designed to be enjoyed by all ages, ignoring proper safety practices can turn a day of fun into a tragedy. Todays modern airsoft guns are capable of firing a BB at velocities that can and will penetrate fabric and skin, causing serious injury. Always wear "Full Seal" eye protection and observe proper weapon handling practices such as keeping the weapon on "safe" and cleared with the magazine out to prevent accidental discharge. REMEMBER!! Safety begins with the shooter!!