Turnigy Nano-Tech 7.4v 1400 mAh Lipo Stick Battery
Get an unfair advantage with Turnigy Nano-tech Airsoft Packs!
On the battlefeild, no one wants to compromise on fire power! That's why the legendary Turnigy nano-tech batteries are available as a drop-in replacement pack for an upgrade in firepower.
Turnigy Nano-tech Airsoft batteries are superior to the standard NiMH batteries offering faster charge rates and higher voltages. In short, the first thing your opponent will notice is sustained rapid fire pinning him down.
It's clear why Turnigy Nano-techs are the go to pack for anyone who is serious about Airsoft.
Voltage: 2S1P / 2S Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 15C Constant / 25C Burst
Weight: 76g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: Mini-Tamiya (Mini Molex)
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
*Note: The length of Balance charging wire may vary
KENTUCKY RESIDENTS. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any Airsoft Replica from BG Airsoft. An over 18 age waiver is required for all Replica Purchases. You DO NOT need a waiver for parts and accessories. Before your order is shipped you must download, sign, scan and email a signed Waiver to email@example.com Waivers can be downloaded by clicking on the BG Airsoft Waiver Link at the bottom of the menu on the left of this page.
While the sport of Airsoft is designed to be enjoyed by all ages, ignoring proper safety practices can turn a day of fun into a tragedy. Todays modern airsoft guns are capable of firing a BB at velocities that can and will penetrate fabric and skin, causing serious injury. Always wear "Full Seal" eye protection and observe proper weapon handling practices such as keeping the weapon on "safe" and cleared with the magazine out to prevent accidental discharge. REMEMBER!! Safety begins with the shooter!!